i mean, would people pull over to masturbate? ‘cause if not it becomes a safety issue.
it got better.
Oh. I see. Emma did what angstbotfic said.
- Elsa: Here, now you have something new to go with your something borrowed.
- Anna: I love it! But...
- Elsa: But what?
- Anna: OK, someone has to bring it up. I understand you freezing things and making snow and I'll even go with the living snowmen even though that raises a whole bunch of questions but how the heck do you make clothes with your ice powers?
- Elsa: It's an ice dress.
- Anna: Elsa, there are clearly sequins on that dress and this necklace is solid metal. You even made me ice skates once.
- Elsa: They were ice...ice skates?
- Anna: Can you just do whatever you want as long as it's winter themed because that's basically what I'm getting here.
new romantic comedy pitch: a young woman falls in love with two people at once: her best friend and a guy she met online dating.
PLOT TWIST: her best friend is a girl. she’s bi. she says the word bisexual in the script.
PLOT TWIST 2: she’s not forced to choose. it ends in polyamory. all three of them are in a healthy, open relationship where they all equally support each other physically and emotionally.